We Run Societies

About Share Certificate.

08 March 2022 Manish Patil , Vasai west

Dear Sir,

There is a query in our society, which is about women members. The name entered in the flat agreement is before the marriage. After that they have changed their names in society records by submitting gazette documents.
Now the problem is that the society is issuing share certificates. So which name do we have to put in the share certificate? Name or changed name of the agreement. One of these members is also having a loan from the bank.

please give suggestion regard this.
Thank you


Add comment