We Run Societies

Associate Member related to redevelopment

02 March 2022 Rohit Naik , Mumbai

I am holding a flat in a CHSL. I wont be able to remain present at the time of signing Development Agreement . Can my mother who is a Associate Member sign the Development Agreement. Also, whether any simple Authority letter or POA to that effect is needed?


Add comment