We Run Societies

Constructing Society Office

12 January 2017 Tushar, Kharghar

We have a small CHS in Kharghar, sec 27. its a G+4 construction with 15 flats and 3 shops, less than 5 yera old. Builder has not provided any space for a society office. Society transfer and conveyance is completed. How can society create a office now ? Do we have to deal with CIDCO for approval ? Please suggest.

Advice from society consultant

Add comment


Comments (1)

  1. Societyhive support
    11 May 2017

    Dear Tushar,

    No, you need not deal with CIDCO, but contact the authorities who give building permits. They can help you in this matter as to how the society office can be created.

  2. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.