We Run Societies

Deputy registrar & higher authorities of Housing Co-op Society for complaints ag society

27 October 2015 Naresh Chandnani, THANE

What are the authorities above Deputy Registra with whom we can lodge complaints in case we don't get any response from him . What are the Contact nos & email addresses for them.

authorities for complaints

Add comment


Comments (2)

  1. Societyhive support
    01 March 2016

    Dear Naresh,

    Contact the deputy registrar of your ward

  2. Tushar barot
    19 March 2018

    Society is not giving noc to transfer meter connection of reliance energy ??
    Pls help.

  3. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.