We Run Societies

Add comment


Comments (1)

  1. Societyhive support
    05 January 2018

    Dear Kavita,

    In this case, write a letter to secretary asking for clarification, if there's no response then approach deputy registrar.

  2. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.