We Run Societies

Letter to society for renting my flat

11 June 2017 Deepak Desai, Mumbai

i am landlord, i want to give my flat for rent. so want to write the letter to society regarding NOC .

Housing society management procedures

Add comment


Comments (1)

  1. Societyhive support
    19 June 2017

    Dear Deepak,

    Just write an application and give details of tenant to the society for NOC.

  2. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.