We Run Societies

Share Certificate of a house having housing loan on the property

14 February 2017 Jyoti Said, Pune

we are having a flat in a co-operative society, on which we have housing loan, our society is issuing share certificates to the members, but they are saying we can't get the share certificate as we are having a house loan on our flat.

Related to housing society bye-laws

Add comment


Comments (1)

  1. Societyhive support
    23 May 2017

    Dear Jyoti,

    While issuing Share Certificate, if you house/ flat is under housing loan, legally they must give to your financial institution.

  2. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.