83. Procedure for execution of awards
(1) Every order or award passed by the Registrar, or the person authorised by him 1[or the Co-operative Court] under Section 95 or 96 shall be forwarded by the Registrar to the society or to the party concerned with instructions that the society or, as the case may be, the party concerned should initiate execution proceedings forthwith according to the provisions of Section 98.
(2) If the amount due under the award is not forthwith recovered, or the order thereunder is not carried out, it shall be forwarded to the Registrar with an application for execution along with all information required by the Registrar, for the issue of certificate under Section 98. The applicant shall state whether he desires to execute the award by a civil or through the Collector as provided under Section 98 or through the Registrar as provided under Section 156.
(3) On receipt of such application for execution, the Registrar shall forward the same to the proper authority for execution along with a certificate issued by him under Section 98 and a proclamation issued under Rule 82 in the matter prescribed therein.
(4) Every order passed in appeal under Section 97 shall also be executed in the manner laid down in sub-rules (2) and (3).