58. DISPOSAL OF SHARE CAPITAL AND DIVIDEND ETC
(1) All moneys received by an Apex Society in respect of shares of other societies purchased from the moneys in the Principal State Partnership Fund on redemption of such shares, or by way of dividends or otherwise, shall be credited to that Fund.
(2) A11 moneys received by a Central Society in respect- of shares of Primary Societies purchased from the moneys in the subsidiary State Partnership Fund on redemption of such shares or by way of dividends or otherwise, shall in the first instance be credited to that Fund, and then transferred to the Apex Society which shall credit them to the Principal State Partnership Fund.
(3) All moneys and dividends referred to in sub-sections (1) and (2) shall notwithstanding that the share stand in the name of the Apex society or the Central society, as the case may be, be paid to the State Government.
(4) Save as provided in sub-section (3), the State Government shall not, be entitled to any other return on the moneys provided by it to an Apex Society under section 51.