137. RECOVERY OF LOANS ON CERTIFICATE BY REGISTRAR
(1) Notwithstanding anything contained in section 91 and 98, on an application made by an Agriculture and Rural Development Bank for the recovery of arrears of any sum advanced by it to any of its members and on its furnishing a statement of accounts in respect of the arrears, the Registrar may, after making such enquiries as the deems fit, grant a certificate for the recovery of the amount stated therein to be due as arrears.
(2) A certificate by the Registrar under sub-section (1) shall be final and conclusive as to arrears due. The arrears stated to be due therein shall be recoverable according to the law for the time being in force for the recovery of arrears of land revenue.
(3) It shall be lawful to the. Collector to take precautionary measures authorised by sections 140 to 144 of the Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879 or any law or provision corresponding thereto for that time being in force until the arrears due to the Agriculture and Rural Development Bank together with interest and any incidental charges incurred, in the recovery of such arrears, are paid or security of such arrears is furnished to the satisfaction of the Registrar.
(4) It shall be competent for the Registrar or a person authorised by him to direct conditional attachment of the property of the mortgagor until the arrears due to the Agriculture and Rural Development Bank together with interest and any incidental charges incurred in recovery of such arrears, are paid or security for payment of such arrears is furnished to the satisfaction of the Registrar and the provisions of section 95 shall apply mutatis mutandis to conditional attachment of any property made or to be made under this section.