112. STATE AND OTHER AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANKS
(l) There shall be a State Agriculture and Rural Development Bank, for the State of Maharashtra. If considered necessary by the State Government, other in the public interest or in the interest of the co- operative movement there may be Agriculture one or more Primary Agriculture and Rural Development Banks; but nothing in this sub-section shall be taken to require the establishment or continuance of any Primary Agriculture and Rural Development Banks.
(2) A reference to Land Mortgage Bank or to a Land Development Bank in any law, or instrument for the time being in force in the State, shall with effect from the commencement of this Act, be constructed as a reference to a Agriculture and Rural Development Bank within the meaning of this Chapter.
(3) With effect from the commencement of this Act, and until such time as the names of the. Land Mortgage-Bank or of the Land Development Banks and societies functioning in the State at the commencement of this Act are changed into Agriculture and Rural Development Banks, all acts done by them or mortgages and other documents executed by them, or in their favour, and all suits and other proceedings filed by or against them shall be deemed to have been done, executed or filed, as the case may be, by or against them as Agriculture and Rural Development Banks.
- 112A. DISTRICT LOAN COMMITTEE, ITS CONSTITUTION TERM OF OFFICE OF DELEGATES, CASUAL VACANCIES, POWERS OF SUCH COMMITTEE, ETC.
- 112AA. ELECTION OF DELEGATE AS MEMBER OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK FROM CITY OF BOMBAY DISTRICT AND BOMBAY SUBURBAN DISTRICT
- 112B. GENERAL BODY AND COMMITTEE OF STATE AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK