14. Change in name of society
(1) The name of a society may be changed under Section 15 so however that it does not refer to any caste or religious denomination and is not inconsistent with the objects of society.
(2) Every change in the name of a society shall be made by an amendment of its by- laws and shall be notified in the Official Gazette.
(3) After the change in the name is approved by the Registrar, the society shall send the original registration certificate for amendment to the Registrar, who shall return the same to the society duly amended.
(4) The Registrar shall enter the new name in the register of societies maintained by him.