71. Procedure and principles for the conduct of inquiry and inspection
(1) An order authorising inqiry under Section 83 or inspection under Section 84 shall, among other things, contain the following;-
(a) the name of the person authorised to conduct the inquiry or inspection;
(b) the name of the society whose affairs are to be inquired into or whose books are to be inspected; *
(c) the specific point or points on which the inquiry or inspection is to be made, the period within which the inquiry, or inspection is to be completed and report submitted to the Registrar;
(d) cost of inquiry;
(e) any other matter relating to the inquiry or inspection.
(2) A copy of every order authorising inquiry under Section 83 or inspection under Section 84 shall be supplied to the federal society or societies to which the society in respect of which the order is issued is affiliated.
(3) If the inquiry or inspection cannot be completed within the time specified in the order referred to in sub-rule (I), the person conducting the inquiry or inspection shall submit an interim report stating the reasons for failure to complete the inquiry or inspection and the Registrar, if he is satisfied, grant such extension of time for the completion of the inquiry or inspection as he may deem necessary or he may withdraw the inquiry or inspection from the officer to whom it is entrusted and hold the inquiry or inspection himself or entrust it to such other person as he deems fit.
(4) On receipt of the order referred to in sub-rule (J), the person authorised to conduct the inquiry or inspection shall proceed to examine the relevant books of accounts and other documents in possession of the society or any of its officers, members, agents or servants and obtain such information or explanation from any such officers, members, agents or servants of the society in regard to the transactions and working of the society as he deems necessary for the conduct of such inquiry or inspection.
(5) The person authorised to conduct the inquiry or inspection shall submit his report to the Registrar, on all the points mentioned in the order referred to in sub- rule (i). The report shall contain his findings and the reasons therefor supported by such documentary or other evidence as recorded by him during the course of his inquiry or inspection. He shall also specify in his report the costs of the inquiry or inspection together with reasons and recommend to the Registrar the manner in which the entire cost or a part thereof may be apportioned, amongst the parties specified in sub-section (I) of Section 85. The Registrar shall pass such orders thereon as may be considered just after giving a reasonable opportunity of being heard to the person or persons concerned.
(6) The costs of the inquiry or inspection apportioned by the Registrar under subsection (1) of Section 85 shall be recovered as provided in Section 86. The Registrar may direct that such costs or any part thereof shall be paid in the first instance from the funds of the society or in case of inspection, from the amount deposited by the creditor under clause (b) of sub-section (i) of Section 84 and then recovered and repaid to the society or the creditor, as the case may be.