69A. CONSTITUTION OF CO-OPRATIVE STATE CADRE OF SECRATARIES OF CERTAIN SOCIETIES AND ESTABLISHMENT OF EMPLOYMENT FUND FOR SUCH CADRE
There Shall be constituted a Co-operative State Cadre of Secretaries, of primary credit societies, multi- purpose co-operative societies and service co-operatives and such other classes of societies as may be prescribed in this behalf (hereinafter in this section referred to as “the Co-operative State Cadre ") consisting of persons recruited for this purpose by the Central Societies notified of certain in this behalf by the State Government. The number or persons to be recruited and societies and their conditions of service shall be determined by the Central Societies in accordance with [such general or special guidelines, if; any,] as may be issued by the State Government, from time to time.
(2) A Central Society may, from time to time, depute any person appointed by it to that Cadre to work under any society referred to in sub-section (1) as it may consider necessary. Where any such person is posted to work under any society, his services shall be taken over by the society on such post, for such period and on such oilier term and conditions, as the Central Society may determine, but the person so posted shall draw his salary and allowances from the Fund established under sub- section (3)].
(2A) The immediate initial supervisory control on the person appointed to the cadre and deputed or posted to work as secretary under each of the societies referred to in sub-section (1) shall be with the Taluka Supervision Society consisting of the societies, in each respective Taluka to which such persons are deputed, as members thereof and registered for the purpose. The Taluka, Supervision Society, shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions or reform such duties as may be conferred or imposed on it; by the bye-laws of such society.].
(3) An Apex society notified in this behalf by the State Government shall establish a Fund to be called " the Co-operative State Cadre Employment Fund ", which, when established, shall be deemed to have been established with effect from the 1st, day of July 1972. It shall be utilized for meeting the expenses on the salaries, allowances ;and other emoluments to be paid to the persons appointed to the Co-operative State Cadre and the other expenditure relating to the Cadre.
(4) (a) Every society or class or classes of societies, which in the opinion of the State Government, derive any benefit, directly or indirectly, from the services of any Secretary belonging to the Co-operative State Cadre of Secretaries, and
(b) Every other body corporate carrying on any trade, business or industry or class or classes of such corporate bodies, which in the opinion of the State Government, derive such benefit as aforesaid, and which are notified by the State Government in this behalf, from time to time, by general or special order, shall, with offset from the 1st day of July 1977, contribute annually to the said Fund, at such rate and in such manner as may be prescribed, and different rates may be prescribed for different societies o'/ other corporate bodies or class or classes of societies or class or classes of other corporate bodies. In determining the rate or rates of contribution, the State Government shall take into consideration the expenditure referred to in sub-section (3), the services likely to be rendered and the financial condition of the societies or other bodies concerned.
Explanation.-Notwithstanding anything contained in any law for the time being in force, for the purposes of levy and collection of the contribution to the said Fund by any other corporate body to widen this section applies, such corporate body shall be deemed to be a society governed by this Act.]
(5) Where there is a failure to comply with the requirements of the last preceding sub-section, the Registrar may serve a demand notice on the society concerned to pay the contribution within two months from the date of demand. Such demand shall be a charge on the income of the society. If the contribution is not paid within the aforesaid period, the Registrar may direct any Bank; or persons having custody of the funds of the society to pay the amount of the contribution immediately, and such Bank or person shall comply with the orders of the Registrar. Every payment made pursuant to such direction shall be a sufficient discharge to such Bank or person from all liability to the society in respect of any sum so paid by it or him out of the moneys of the society in his custody.
(6) The State Government may make rules regulating; all matters connected with or ancillary to the custody and maintenance, of, the payment of moneys into, and the expenditure and withdrawal of moneys from the said Fund.]