We Run Societies

Add on family member name on share certificate of cooperative housing society

19 December 2019 Rajesh Khatri , Malad West Mumbai

My mother is occupying and owner of a flat in co operative hsg,soc in mumbai. her name is endorsed on share certi. after death of her husband. Now she is a alone owner of her flat.
Since her age is 80yrs now, is it possible to add my name ( her elder son out of four sons name mentioned in Nominee form).

Pls advise what to do ?
Which form i need to submit society ?
Or else what are the procedure to add my name jointly with my mother on share certificate ?


Housing society management procedures

Add comment