We Run Societies

Can i have my name on my flat in the society if its in my parents name, Having there permission

4 weeks ago Abhinav Sharma , ahmedabad

I leave in a flat which is in my parents name they bought it for me.
They leave in other town.

but Ii have my name plate on the Housing society nameplate.My parents have no objection with this.
Some people from society committee are harassing me and and say that i have to change my name plate as per the owner name

Kindly guide me through a legal process to sort this thing

Related to society committee

Add comment