We Run Societies

Does Society Secretary have authority to intervene between two flat owners after received a complaint? ?

09 February 2019 VISHWAS SURVE , Pune

We are Living Fourth floor in Apartment Since 2010 and we have Leakage and dripping issue from Upstairs bathroom from last 2 years ago .We have complaining to Owner to resolve issue as well as Secretary to take action against him for doing needful . Since this happened we did a work once at our own cost as it's getting delayed by owner . Still issue continued and we expected his participation for repairs cost on 50:50 basis . Owner refuses to bourne cost and not giving us permission to work again in House .Being a User from last 9 years he didn't understand the fact and telling us to it from Builders or your own investment .Does it ok ? Kindly let us know about CHS Building Laws and What's are steps necessary to be taken after this happening .

Advice from society consultant

Add comment