We Run Societies

Issuance of new Share certificate post Release Deed

03 January 2019 Sachin Gaware, Navi Mumbai

Dear Sir,

I have recently registered a release deed at Property Sub registrar office wherein my Ex-wife released her 50% share for my flat in Kamothe, Navi Mumbai in my name.

When i approached our Society for issuing fresh Share with 100% share in my name they asked me to go to CIDCO and get the transfer formalities done from CIDCO by paying transfer charges and post that they can issue share certificate in my name.

As per my last discussion with Society maintainance manager, final order on Conveyance Deed is received from CIDCO.

Is in Navi Mumbai for any changes in share certificate every time we need to get it done through CIDCO? If Yes, Kindly guide me on the procedure of CIDCO regarding share certificate changes preferrably through online option if available.

Advice from society consultant

Add comment