We Run Societies

Issue of replacement share certificate in lieu of damaged/torn certificate

4 weeks ago Celine Suresh , Navi Mumbai

One of our members share certificate of our society has been damaged & torn.

Can we replace the said certificate with the certificate no. or should a new certificate
no be given.

Should the details on the reverse be mentioned on the new share certificate.

Hope to hear from you soon

Related to society member

Add comment