We Run Societies

Issuing Share Certificate to owner having Bank Loan

25 November 2015 Mandar, Mumbai

Hi , I am a owner of flat in Goregaon Mumbai, I purchased the flat through Bank loan when Building was under construction. Now Society has been formed . Can Society give share Certificate or Xerox of it to owner having a Bank uncleared Loan? What is the process?

Advice from society consultant

Add comment


Comments (3)

  1. Societyhive support
    09 March 2016

    Dear Mandar,

    No, share certificate has to be handed over to bank a copy (photo copy) may be retained by owner

  2. Mandar
    12 April 2016

    Thanks a Lot for your Suggestion and Help.



  3. prema
    20 March 2018

    ihave house in society is formed. i do not have share certificate. is it right one?i want to should i get share certificate?pls advice me
    what is title search in house?why should we do when we buy a house?what is the cost of getting this title certificate

  4. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.