We Run Societies

Name to be changed in Share certificate, society is in redevelopment construction stage

01 July 2019 Vibin Pallath, Thane

Hello Sir,
I bought a flat recently, registration done. The Building is in redevelopment construction stage as of now.
The Share Certificate given by the owner doesn't have updated his name in it, but still in his father's name who given this Flat to his Son registered through Gift Deed Agreement.

I have to approach the builder now who is carrying out the redevelopment work, for a registration agreement with the builder and to get allocation of new flat. The issue is, the builder denied because my name is not got changed in the Share Certificate. What should I do now ! kindly help.

Related to housing society bye-laws

Add comment