We Run Societies

Add comment


Comments (1)

  1. Societyhive support
    08 December 2017

    Dear Narendra,

    You can make a Police complaint and registrar application.

  2. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.