We Run Societies

Open Terrace Enclosed - How to legalise ?

20 November 2020 Sunil L, Pune


My flat is in Pune Municipal Corporation which has open terrace which i enclosed with temporary shed, i would like to regularise or legalise it. How can i do that ? What documents and procedure i will need to follow ?
Is society's NOC needed ?

The society's chairman and some committee members are thinking they are owner of the entire society so there is very less chances to get the NoC from society.

Please help.


Add comment