We Run Societies

Owners association and redevelopment

05 August 2019 Malav Bagadia, Ahmedabad

We are apartment owners association in ahmedabad, our building was register under NTC and now it's not valid and as we are AoP.
We are planning to go for redevelopment so want to know what and how we should go for agreement. Do we need to register as service or housing society and sign agreement after that with developer. What is the best option for us.

Advice from society consultant

Add comment