We Run Societies

Registration of our chawl committee

06 June 2016 mahesh U Premjani, Mumbai

Sir ; we r 8 tenant our landlord is expired thier nominee r not interested in the said property we r interested to register our soc. So that we can maintain our soc. Because our x landlord nominees r not giving interest plz give us direction

Society Registration

Add comment


Comments (4)

  1. Societyhive support
    15 March 2017

    Dear Mahesh,

    Firstly, its not possible because you are tenants.
    Also understand, you have to be owner to form society.

  2. paresh v bhatt
    03 July 2017

    Dear Sir,
    We are the 11 tenant of kanadia estate, our landlord not collecting rent for last 35 years so we submit our rent to our kanadia estate account in bank, he never seen any interest in our chawl and from last 35 years our property tax also not paid by our landlord, actually our land lord took this property on lease base for 998 yrs, 1980 he take this property to developed but he develop front side part & back side our chawl he ramain as it is,
    pls send me reply what we can do?

  3. anil kumar yadav
    21 March 2018

    sir my chwal in kalva. east on forest property we want to know for registration of my chawl is possible

    01 April 2018

    Dear sir,
    We are 18 tenant & we are planing to make one new committee ,can this possible if one chawl committe is allready available but not in active possession.

  5. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.