We Run Societies

Share certificate not giving. Chairman and secretary. What should I do?

10 February 2017 alpesh, mumbai

Hi. I have flat in mirabhayander. Thane district. Maharashtra. I buy from builder. And then after year society farm. Now after 2year I have ask for my share certificate. But chairman and secretary asking for money. What should I do?

Related to society committee

Add comment


Comments (1)

  1. Societyhive support
    13 July 2017

    Dear Alpesh,

    Write to Chairman if still if there is no response, you contact Deputy Registrar. Hope this helps.

  2. Disclaimer: We are providing this information as a public service. We try to make it accurate as of the date noted in the materials. Sometimes the laws change. We cannot promise that this information is always up-to-date and correct. You should consult your lawyer or contact our legal advisers and get into greater detail before taking legal action.