We Run Societies

Share certificate transfer

4 weeks ago Maharshi Narielwala , Gandhinagar

My property is in the name of HUF. The karta of HUF, my father expired few years back, now I'm the karta of the HUF. I need to get this changed in my share certificate.
Now there is some dispute between the committee and developer because of which neither of them are prepared to sign and change the name in the share certificate.
What should I do..?

Housing society management procedures

Add comment