We Run Societies

Transfer Premium in CHS

11 January 2019 twinkle parmar, mumbai

dear sir
i have a flat in joint name with my elder brother
now i want to transfer my brother shares into my wife name this will be done by gift deed
shall i have to pay transfer premium and transfer fees to my cooperative society ? only my wife name is to going to add as there is no financial transaction in this case
is stamp duty and registration is compulsory for this case
please guide me

Advice from society consultant

Add comment