We Run Societies

Unpaid society dues member seeking renovation permit

30 November 2019 Mayur Chheda , Dombivali

If any members maintenance charges are unpaid since long & he seeks permission from society for noc to carry out renovation works due to damage causing fire in there premises. Can society stop there renovation work as per the applicable bye-laws?

Related to housing society bye-laws

Add comment