We Run Societies

transfer premium

11 January 2019 twinkle parmar, Navi Mumbai

dear sir i have a flat in joint name with my elder brother now i want to remove my brother name from the property and transfer my brother shares into my wife name this will be done by gift deed shall i have to pay transfer premium and transfer fees to my cooperative society ? only my wife name is to going to add as my name is already present as there is no financial transaction in this case is stamp duty and registration is compulsory for this case please guide me

Advice from society consultant

Add comment